The human resources training and development is important for individuals and institutions, where the human element is the primary engine of the resources of the enterprise, especially when it has the quality of the skills and abilities of knowledge commensurate with the nature of their work.
Organizations that do not pay importance to the issue of training or where there is no continuous improvement of training programs will find themselves in trouble as a result of the many changes that occur in the surrounding environment, which requires the organization re-examination composition skills, knowledge and abilities of its human resources to fit the new requirements.
As an experienced and well versed in the field of training, we work to improve the performance of trainees at work, through the development of practical skills and theoretical knowledge they have. To achieve this goal we provide training services to our customers in ways that professional using the latest training techniques by with trainers owning high efficiencies in the Arab world.
We follow strict standards to enhance the efficiency of individual and cognitive abilities of individuals in order to improve the level of work, which will reflect the work of institutions positively.
The importance of training
First: the importance of training for individuals
1- Assists individuals to improve their understanding of the organization and to clarify their roles.
2. Assists them in solving their problems at work.
3. Develops staff training and motivation to develop performance and creates opportunities for flourishing and development.
4. Helps in reducing the stress caused by lack of knowledge or skills.
5. Contributes to the self-management capabilities of the development.
Second, the importance of training for organizations
1- Increases productivity and organizational performance, since that gives workers the skills and knowledge necessary to perform their jobs and help them in implementing the tasks efficiently and reduce wasted time and material resources used in production.
2. Training contributes to the creation of positive trends among workers about the work and the organization.
3. Leads to clarify the policy of the organization, and thereby increase the performance of employees through their knowledge of what they are wanted to do for the objectives of the organization.
4. Leads to the rationalization of administrative decisions and the development of methods, principles and administrative leadership skills.
5. Helps to renew and update the information in accordance with the different variables in the environment.
6. Contributes to building an effective base for communications and internal consulting, and thus leads to the development of interaction methods between personnel and the management.
We follow the experience of training and development in a distinct style and training programs, taking into account the following basic elements of the training process:
Trainee is the essence of the training process and the basis of its success, to achieve this the advantage of training programs depends mainly on the provision of many things, the compatibility of training programs for current and future trainee and entity needs.
Outstanding training cannot be obtained without experts and trainers who have long practical experience in the field of training, so it is a centre of expertise in the implementation of programs assisted by a distinct group of experts and trainers and avant-garde practitioners who have the scientific and practical efficiency.
The development of appropriate training material for each workshop or training program to suit and match the developments and methods of work in different facilities.
Focus on entrances and learning styles of the applied nature of the research, far from the academic method is our way of training, and the most important training methods used to ensure the participation and interaction by the trainees and check the most desired benefit.
Training place: EMI (Eastern Mediterranean Studies and Training) holds its workshops, programs and conferences in first class hotels.
Training halls: every hall accommodates between 25 to 30 participants. Each of these halls is equipped with modern facilities for training such as a multi-purpose projector with a display screen, and flip chart, TV, and a transparent slide show.
Training Programs Types
Eastern Mediterranean Institute for Studies and Training offers four types of training programs, namely:
Conferences, general training programs and workshops: general training of our customers can choose what suits them and meets their training needs like training programs and conferences in this guide, this guide contains seven key disciplines contents are designed to meet the training needs in various fields.
Contractual training programs: the Eastern Mediterranean Institute is aware that there is some privacy in institutions needs, so the center provides training programs tailored specifically to the needs of the beneficiary. This is done through the following six main stages:
Applied Sessions: the Eastern Mediterranean Institute is keen on applying the latest methods and management techniques for administrative leaders to enable them to raise the performance efficiency through the adoption of these methods, so the center is keen to host the pioneers of management thought to provide practical workshops directed only for administrative leaders.
Rehabilitative programs: the interest of the Institute to meet the needs of the private sector in orientations toward replacement, it has designed a number of rehabilitation programs. These types of programs are designed to prepare new employees in the areas of administrative, secretarial, and finance.
The evaluation process is designed to achieve the following objectives
1. Identifying the amount of what have been achieved from the training plan and what have been achieved out of its goals
2. The ability to forecast the results of the education of the trainees, skills and attitudes they have acquired
3. Measuring the effectiveness of the trainers and their suitability to practice the training work.
4. Identifying the software components and how to increase the elements of success and its effectiveness
5. Comparing the benefits of training and development with financial investments that have been made in the process.